Thursday 8 August 2013

Dhoni's Love fore Soccer




















   
Dhoni  said that "Soccer is extremely exciting and very close to my heart,I was a goalkeeper during my schooldays. Even today, I play soccer to warm up for key cricket matches. If I am not busy with cricket, I am always busy with the Premier League during week-ends.I want them to be passionate about cricket as they are, but at the same time one needs to give healthy respect for other disciplines as well,India are currently ranked a lowly 146th in world football, but the sport's popularity has grown due to live television coverage of matches played around the globe."

Dhoni say this words during promote English Premiur League for Star sports Channel . He is the brand ambassador for Star sports channel which said in statement it plans to launch Hindi language commentary foe the first time over 100 EPL Seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment